a support group for people who started saying YAAAAAAS ironically and now can’t stop
My name's Jordan . I'm just a superficial space cadet fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, and trying to find what makes me happiest. My life is actually a lot like a romantic comedy. Except there's no romance. And the humor isn't really that funny. Get to know me.
I just copped a whole heap of messages for reblogging a post celebrating Joan Rivers’ condition in hospital and frankly I couldn’t give an ounce of a fuck if she died because that old witch is notoriously racist, transphobic, homophobic and a zionist. Here’s just some receipts for y’all.
- Jan, 2011: Calls Michelle Obama “Blackie O”
- June, 2011: Says Tracy Morgan shouldn’t have apologised for homophobic rant - "Gay fans? What are they doing seeing him anyhow? Why aren’t they watching me and Kathy Griffin? What are they doing at this show? He’s lost his one gay fan."
- April, 2013: Jokes about the Holocaust - "The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into the ovens."
- Nov, 2013: Uses racist and homophobic slurs as she defends Alec Baldwin’s use of slurs.
- July, 2014: "Palestinian civilians deserve to be dead."
- July, 2014: Jokes about Obama being gay and uses transgender slur against First Lady calling her a ‘tr***y’
- July, 2014: Uses n-word on live television followed by Jewish slur.
- August, 2014: To Justin Bieber: “You are not a big black thug, you are just like your shoes – ordinary and completely white.”
This isn’t even all of it, it’s just a summary. Also if you watch the Fashion Police you would know how notoriously racist she is on there. So, yeah. I couldn’t care less if she died. Good riddance.